Tuesday, March 8, 2011

- thanks to google -

I’ve always wanted to try SKII since my uni days but back then (even with my PTPTN loan) it’s way beyond my budget.

Now when I am finally in a stable job (and with some extra cash) I decided to purchase the SKII Pitera Essence Trial Set.

The whole set is actually worth RM296 but they got it on promotion for RM199.

It’s a bit pricey & I usually spend that much on 2 month supply of toiletries.

So in my defense, I’m going on 28 for heaven’s sake.

It’s about time I start getting (more) serious about my looks.

The set consists of a 75ml Facial Treatment Essence, a 40ml Facial Treatment Lotion, a piece of Facial Treatment Mask & 30 pieces of cotton pad.

I have been using it for a week now and so far, result is very satisfactory.

My large pores look smaller.

My freckles fade.

My skin is much smoother , firmer & less oily.

My skin tone is lighter & more radiant.

My makeup stays longer after application.

Before, I won’t look at myself for more than a minute in the mirror but now, u can call me a narcissist and I’d be glad to admit it.

It does work wonders for me.

Definitely the best skincare investment decision I have ever made.

J

1 hands in the air:

Unknown said...

wah, SKII..dolok pun angan2 jak mok beli lepas Uni and ada keja... but until now, can only afford Kiehl's and Clarins jak..