Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 4: My Favourite Photograph Of My Best Friend(s)

26.06.2008 @ Kuching International Airport


This is definitely my favourite picture of my besties & I.

No need for introductions, they are Fieza, Juzz & Bobet.

There's a few reasons why i just love this picture of us.


1) It's taken on the night of my 25th birthday.

2) We're leaving for Kota Kinabalu, our first trip together after we left school.

3) We all look 'swik sangak' (Bobet's rendition of sweet sangat. haha..)

4) I am a lot thinner here than now. pfft.


Now that Juzz is married & pregnant, it might be a while for us to be able to do this again.

But, hopefully when everyone has settle down with kids, we can have our own Family Day at any island destination or maybe back to Kota Kinabalu where it all started.

What do u guys think?

:)

1 hands in the air:

juzz said...

swik sangak gamba tok..kmk suka juak..:))
klak kita pegi agik..