Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 3: My Perfect First Date

If u guys noticed in my last entry, I wrote about writing my next post on My Dream Wedding.
If I did that, it means I had skipped Day 3,4,5, 6 & 7 coz it's supposed to be Day 8's post!
Told u I was really looking forward for that.
:D

Now, back to the topic.
Before I start, I'd like to mention that the date would be someone I like, not some random guy my friends set me up with.
And not a blind date coz I prefer to know how the guy looks like beforehand.
Yes, I am that superficial.
:p

I believe that there's no such thing as a perfect date but my idea of the perfect date would be spending my time with the perfect guy (at least in my eyes) regardless of what we do coz just his company would make any dull day a great one.
Flowers, chocolates & watching the sunset would earn extra brownie points though.
;)

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 hands in the air: