Wednesday, March 9, 2011

i'm loving all things new

I have a new love in my life.

And this one would never leave or stop loving me.

Unless taken away from me.

Because this love comes in the form of a . . . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

Blackberry Curve 9300!

J

I lost my Blackberry exactly 6 weeks back & since then, I have felt so lost.

I couldn’t blog on the go.

I couldn’t check my Facebook account every 5 minutes.

I couldn’t tell others my whereabouts from Foursquare.

I couldn’t chat with my friends using Blackberry Messenger (BBM) & Yahoo Messenger (YM).

I couldn’t check my emails (not that I’m that important but I like feeling that I am).

I couldn’t pretend I was busy texting someone when I walk past someone cute that I got so nervous I’m not sure what to do.

Basically, when I lost my BB, I lost my security blanket as well.

Friends keep telling me to purchase another one and I wanted to but deep down inside I was thinking, 'How if I lose the new one again? I’m still recovering from the current lost, I can’t bear losing another.'

Somehow I could relate to someone who lost love & terrified to start over with a new one.

With much deliberation which took me more than I month, I said what the hell, I’m getting myself a new one.

Shit happens, some things i have no control of and whatever will be will be.

So I got myself this, a little upgrade from the previous model I owned but my Blackberry Internet Service haven’t been activated yet so now it’s pretty much a bimbo phone instead of a smart phone.

:p

Andddd I bought new trainers (it’s been in the boot of my car for a week).

I went to the gym last night with Fieza and after 2 months skipping it altogether, I felt like passing out & throwing up only after 20 minutes on the cycling machine. -____-“

After that I only managed to do 4 reps of squats with a dumbbell.

I am never skipping gym that long again. Never.

But I considered myself lucky compared to Fieza who really got it bad last night.

Her brother made her run on the treadmill The Biggest Loser style, alternating between slow & fast pace without stopping for 30 minutes.

When he told me it was my turn, I swear I felt like throwing up all over again.

My face turned super white and with that I was excused. Thank God!

Hopefully I’d get back my rhythm and wouldn’t feel too out of place next time I’m there.

Now that the gym has a fitness centre next door which offer yoga, dance and even poco-poco, it’d be great to try out new things.

And if the weather permits, I might take a jog or brisk walk at the park at Pustaka Negeri after work.

Working out & people watching.

Sounds good to me.

J


2 hands in the air:

Unknown said...

whoooooahh. I can totally understand the lost of losing BB. it's like our heartbeat..mati kutu without it.. congrats on the new BB..ehehhehe... maybe someday we can BBM... I baru jak berjinak2 with BBM and stuff, but it got me going..

and whoaaahhh! you're hitting the gym now? coolness!..

AmirFX said...

Working out sambil merik ikan makan best mun d Pustaka ya.. haha..