Tuesday, June 19, 2012

in a week! ;)

and because i'm turning 29 in a week (woot!), here's my humble wishlist for those itching to know what i'd like for this year. :)

don't get too excited too soon, i just wanna be prepared. ;)
( this or any books regarding pregnancy, parenthood, marriage )
ht what to expect when youre expecting ll 120510 vblog 5 Things You Dont Expect When Youre Expecting


i'm now in my department's bowling team so these items would definitely stop my teammates from pestering me to have my own bowling set :P


i'm a size 5 by the way,



i use the no 11 ball,


and a bowling ball bag to complete it :)



since i've transformed myself into a hijabista (not sure whether it's a real word coz i just made that up),
and i'm still in experimental mode so any style of hijab would do ( i love paisley & abstract motives )
all three from http://www.sugarscarfbyriqa.com/



Penny Chiffon Maxi Dress - Green
  Shirt Maxi Dress - Dark Green 
i can't remember the last time i bought something like this for myself.
long sleeved maxi dress - both from http://www.thepoplook.com/



 i could imagine the stress melting away



 the sand.. the sun.. this is the life

apart from these, i wish to be in the pink of health, happy & very much in love. :)
happy becoming birthday to me!
:D








3 hands in the air:

The Geek Goddess said...

Babe, it's hijabster :)

And yes I absolutely adore paisley hehehe

Have you started reading the book I gave you? :D

f.i.e.z.a said...

noted!

:)

n i e z a said...

::LoisLane::

hijabster eh? no wonder hijabista sounds so wrong. hehe.
i have. a few lines. haha.

::f.i.e.z.a::
u made me do it! haha.