Thursday, March 10, 2011

i didn't forget, i just didn't remember

The only time I take out my driving license is when I was asked by a traffic officer or when I don’t feel like lugging my handbag around so I put it in my BB pouch along with my IC and some cash.

Yesterday I went to Pustaka after work with Fieza.

I admit I was traumatized from the whole gym experience but I still want to break a sweat so we did brisk walking instead.

Logically I didn’t bring along my handbag so when I got home and while putting my license & IC back inside my purse I just realized that my license had expired.

On the 19th of FEBRUARY!

I’ve been driving around town & coming home late with an expired license in my possession for the last few weeks!

Fortunately I didn’t get pull over by the authorities or I’ll be dead broke before the middle of the month.

I told my parents which was a huuuuuge mistake cause they started nagging and if they could have it their way, they’d order me to renew it right there and then.

So, I will be dragging my lazy derriere to the nearest post office during lunch hour today to renew the license.

Maybe I should renew for the next 50 years so I won’t have to bother about it anymore.

:D


1 hands in the air:

AmirFX said...

Yohhh..! 50 tahun lamak ya... haha... Nway, mun ktk renew untuk 5 tahun ke atas ktk perlu polah d JPJ pun...