Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 1: My Favourite Song

Frankly speaking, I really can't choose a favourite coz I listen to all types of music & my favourite keeps changing.
So instead of mentioning one particular song, here's a list of all the songs that are close to my heart & have the biggest impact on me.
In random order. :)

1. Tanpa Kekasihku - Agnes Monica
Yes, I do listen to Malay / Indonesian songs too. I first heard of this song when Bobet sang it on one of our karaoke sessions and this may sound silly but my eyes watered listening to the lyrics. Just imagine the pain of losing a loved one, ur soulmate. :(

2. Tonight I'm Loving You - Enrique Iglesias
I am a sucker for dance & upbeat music aka clubbing songs because I always feel sexy & frisky listening to them. :p

3. If U're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
Once this song was released, I've always imagined someone special dedicating it me. And someone did. :)

4. Kiss From A Rose - Seal
This song was the soundtrack for Batman Forever. Didn't like the movie so much but loooove this song!

5. The Boy Is Mine - Brandy & Monica
I remembered doing a duet with a fellow blogger, Ahmoi Chantek at our dorm's ironing station & that was 13 years back. How time flies.

6. But I Do Love U - LeAnn Rimes
Soundtrack from Coyote Ugly. Favourite song after a favourite scene in the movie. :p

7. Cahaya Cinta - Dato' Siti Nurhaliza
She sang this song at her wedding & u can see the love and how she glowed. Makes me want to sing on my own wedding too. :)

8. I Love You - Barney The Purple T-Rex
This is a kids song but I sang this to someone, he actually enjoyed it & we ended singing it together! :D

I think 8 should be enough.
I'd list 100 songs but u'd throw up by the time I reach 50.
:D

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

3 hands in the air:

Appy Fiza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Appy Fiza said...

I think I wanna do this too. It's sort of fun.

n i e z a said...

::Fiza::
It is! U definitely shud! :)