Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 5: What makes me different from everyone else?

My face obviously.
Silly I know but it's true right?
I don't have identical twins so I can proudly say u'll never find anyone who looks like me anywhere in the world.
Maybe a slight resemblance but never identical.
:)

And the not so obvious that makes me different from everyone else is my extreme mood swing.
I can be jolly one minute and cranky another.
Sometimes I can laugh or cry for no apparent reason.
And it got worse during that time of the month.
Weird I know but that's just me.

Another thing is, I am such a klutz & I always do silly things.
Not intentionally of course.
Actually at the first place I thought it's a brilliant idea but later came back & bit me on my ass.
For example, for bb users, did u notice the Hide option when u select a certain image in ur folder?
When I first use my bb, that's one of the first few things I discovered so I gave it a try.
I put some of the pictures in my folder in Hide mode and surprise, surprise it was hidden forever!
I couldn't find it anywhere in any folder in my bb!
And those were pictures I like the most!

Just a few days ago, while eating lunch with Bobet, my chicken 'flew' out of my plate, knocking over my sambal bowl making it fall flat on the floor.
It made a loud sound for something so small & I can feel others' eyes piercing through me.
Just imagine my embarassment!

I once told a friend about all the silly stuff I've done & after laughing at me, he said I might fall of stuff, do the unthinkable, get all emotional out of the blue, forget & lose things but I should not be ashamed of all that coz that's what makes me, me & someone does love me despite all that.
And I melted right then & there.
But he's right.
So whenever my silly / klutz mode is on, I just remember what he said & laugh it off.
;)

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

1 hands in the air:

Anonymous said...

Nieza, kamek tergelak-gelak baca first line first answer ya, definitely my face, hahahhhahhahaa. Benar juak jawapan kitak, obviously ko. Nieza is full sense of humor :)
- sarah