Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 10: A photo of my favourite place to eat

The place that witnessed most of my gossip sessions with both my girlfriends & guyfriends would be McDonald's at Kuching International Airport.
But why here when we have another two at Jln Tunku Rahman (near The Big Cats statue) & Batu Tiga which are much closer to home?
Here's why.

1) I love the space. My friends & I always choose the seats outside so that we can put 2 to 3 tables together & watch the people that pass by. We always keep out for funny looking people & laugh (we are that mean) but mostly for good looking pilots / stewards / fellow patrons. :p

2) No playground for kids, meaning no kids screaming while I'm enjoying my meal coz God knows how I can be when pushed to the edge especially when I'm hungry+annoyed. Even by small, adorable children. Grrr.

3) Ample parking space. I don't have to worry about not finding any coz there will be.

4) Even when I'm eating a large set of my favourite meal, either Spicy Chicken McDeluxe or Ayam Goreng McD or just Happy Meal, I always opted for Diet Coke instead of Regular and I can only get it here. Did I mention it has 0 calories? ;)

Oh man, now I'm hungry.
Spicy Chicken McDeluxe anyone?
:)

PS: Pic was googled. Too lazy to use my own camera to take pics. :D

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

1 hands in the air:

Zuraida said...

oh kak zu pun suka makan McD. :)