Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 14: A TV series I'm currently addicted to

Honestly, I don't have any.
That I'm addicted to that is.
Just the usual pleasure watch, nothing like dropping everything I do when a particular show is on / record it when I'm away.
Maybe because I don't spend much time in front of the TV anymore.
As a matter of fact, I really don't.
I'd be too tired to laze in the living room & usually just go straight to bed on weeknights.
On weekends, I'd usually be out the whole day & come home late so there won't be any TV watching too.
And my living room feeling like a sauna doesn't help either.
But maybe when a really good series come up I might sacrifice 30 or an hour of my time to watch it.
So any suggestions that's worth watching?
Thanks to u, I might be a couch potato again.
:p

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

1 hands in the air:

Zuraida said...

Oh tengok being human....I love John Mitchel....he is cute!!!

Or White Collar pun best.