Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 16: Short term goals for this month & why

I'm going to KL again at the end of this month & this time I'm going to eat everything I missed out on my last trip there.
Auntie Anne's pretzels, Krispy Kreme / JCo Doughnuts, Durian Pancake at MidValley, Red Velvet Cake at Just Heavenly, Spagetti Meatballs at Ikea, Tony Roma's famous ribs, Opera Cake at Godiva Chocolatier Pavilion and the list goes on.
Can't wait to add on the extra pounds!
:D

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

3 hands in the air:

f.i.e.z.a said...

yarabiiiiiiiiiiiiiii meatballs ikea mek dah lamak ingin ok!pls pls mek maok!

zackinah.h said...

i want to try delicious in midvalley.clarissa told me, their pasta is the best..hmmm

n i e z a said...

::f.i.e.z.a::
Kmk teringat ngan hotdog & ice cream nya. Wpun murah tp nyaman!

::zackinah.h::
Harus! Bday girl decide la mok mkn siney. Mek duak ekot jak. ;)