Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 12: My current relationship

My facebook status says single but my heart says differently.
There's this guy I met online 4 years ago, we hit it off immediately & right up til now we try to chat / talk / skype as much as we could, at least once a week.
Why am I still with this guy who's miles away from me & in a different timezone when there's a lot of other guys over here, locally?
And why would I trust someone I never met?
Because I don't, not entirely.
And because I can't find someone here quite like him.
I tried opening up my heart to others but I always end up comparing them to him & they fall short everytime.
He understands me so well that sometimes I felt like I've known him all my life.
When we skype, he knows what exactly I was thinking just from my body language, even when a smile was plastered on my face.
He's brutally honest, he doesn't sugarcoat his words but I don't mind all that cause most of the things he said is true.
-_-"
I can ask him anything & he'll answer all my questions even the silly ones.
I can share & tell him all sorts of stuff & he listens to everything that I have to say.
He's articulate but never self-absorbed.
He says sorry whenever he's at fault.
He says the magic words usually at times I least expect & I like that.
In all, he makes me feel comfortable just being myself.
Last year we had a huge fight but he kept coming back & because we still care very much for each other, we decided to give it another try.
I'd be lying if I said I don't expect anything from this but I try as much as not to put my hopes up too high.
At the meantime, I'm just hoping for the best while preparing for the worst.
And because there's no strings attached (yet), I can still ogle & flirt around right?
Now where did I put that men's magazine?
;)

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

3 hands in the air:

The Geek Goddess said...

I thought you are over him. Remember Such's blog post?

Anyhoo, the heart wants what it wants, so lemme just shuddup hehe.

n i e z a said...

::Lois_Lane::
I'm sticking around until I got bored or found someone better. :D

zackinah.h said...

i want to love and to be loved..and i want nobody, nobody but u(old horse).. so hard to let go..arghh..seriously, i want someone alike, buy none of them..huhu