Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 15: Something I don't leave the house without

Besides the air that I breathe, it must be my blackberry.
I'd be totally lost without it.
In short it's my security blanket.
Being a true wallpaper, I'm not comfortable when there's a lot of people in a room especially when there's no familiar faces so I turn to it for support.
I bbm / text my friends or surf to any website that comes to mind & pretend to be busy.
Or see (and stare) a cute guy and later pretend to text / on the phone when he looks back.
Another way it can be useful is when in awkward situations, I pretend to text thus steering clear of the topic.
I think I'm too attached to it already.
Way too attached maybe.
Help!

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

2 hands in the air:

f.i.e.z.a said...

same same!
biar lupak purse d umah jgn lupak BB hehe

AmirFX said...

Kmk nektok gila ngan Sudoku.. Asal ada masa terluang sikit nang tauk ada mukak buku sudoku... huhu.. gugu.. lulu...