Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 9: A photo of item(s) I last purchased

I've been buying things like crazy yesterday & the day before.
Note to self: Don't go shopping with girlfriends who is similarly crazy about shopping & can convince u that everything will look good on u even if they don't.
But I only have myself to blame.
Cause I just can't say no to pretty things.
:D

So these are the last items I purchased.
A digital camera & a perfume.
I am so eating instant noodle til payday.
:D

PS: Thanking Google for the pics.

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

2 hands in the air:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

keep on posting sis! i am definitely u biggest fan-reader for these mission. maok juak mek molah 30days challenge tok tp tkt writer block n x dpt commit..hehe i love ur wiritings!

n i e z a said...

::Aida_The_Pink_Goddess::
Thanks sis!
It's good to know that someone actually enjoy my writings. :)