Friday, January 21, 2011

a week of unfortunate events

it has been a week of ups & downs for me.
actually, five days of a rollercoaster ride of my emotions.
for starters, Monday marked exactly a year my brother left & i was crying while i wrote the entry but managed to look composed.
wouldn't want them to worry.

on Wednesday, my 9 months 10 days old nephew, cute little Andika took his first step & i got it on video!
it was really funny because i took the video, not expecting that he would wobble quite a distance toward me and he was trying so hard to grab the phone off my hand!
here's the video for u guys to witness it urself. :)

later that night, i went out with Fieza with the hope of grabbing ourselves a few Charles & Keith merchandise because they were having stock clearance sale up to 70%!
why?
they're closing their outlet here in Kuching, people!
we should do a petition for them to stay.
*sniffs*
to cut the long story short, we were deeply disappointed when we got there.
the place looked like it had just been robbed.
there was nothing much left, just a few so-not-my-type footwear.
the handbags, purses, sunglasses, belts were all gone!
zilch!

to add salt to injury, i lost something precious to me.
something i possessed for only a year & was taken away from me.
my blackberry!
*wails*
after i sent off Fieza, i remember still having it with me cause i was replying a comment on a friend's FB status.
but once i settled at home, i realized that it's not in my handbag nor in the car nor anywhere nearby.
i tried calling, i heard the connecting tone but i couldn't hear it anywhere near.
i searched high & low with my sis & bro in law but after more than an hour, we decided to call it quits.
so instead of mourning the loss, i bought a new phone yesterday.
nothing fancy.
something simple but sexy.
it's hot pink & like Leona put it, so Legally Blonde.
maybe i should wear more pink & carry a chihuahua in my bag to suit it.
*grin*

now i sometimes forget i used to have a blackberry and i'm actually ok with it.
because i believe after the storm, there's always rainbows.
:)

0 hands in the air: