Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I know it's already the 5th day of the new year but like someone put it, we still have another 361 days left so I'm guessing it's not too late to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
Where did u guys celebrate?
I welcomed 2011 together with Bobet & her family because my parents went for their second honeymoon (nah, just kidding) overseas leaving me behind.
They're still in Chiang Mai & man, I should have come with if only I had mentioned earlier to my brother that I was between jobs.
Pfftt.

Today is my third day at my new workplace.
So far so good but I'd say my first day would be my worst.
I was late because I went to the wrong office to report duty.
So much for a great first impression.
At the moment I'm still at HQ basically doing nothing but waiting to be informed on where we will be stationed at.
Yes, I was wrong when I thought I'd be posted here.
But as much as I'm hoping I won't be leaving home, I'm mentally preparing myself to accept whatever decisions from my superior.

Enough about work.
Remember my so called determination to lose 14kg in 3 months?
I rose to the challenge but failed miserably.
I did lose a few kilos but later yoyoed back to where I started.
*covers face in shame*

My resolutions for this year?
Come to think of it, it's the same as last year's.
Hopefully this year would treat me nicer, more happiness, more love, more wealth, more prosperity & I quote pakdukun, more 'ong'!
:)


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 hands in the air:

f.i.e.z.a said...

Pakdukun juak d quote.ehems!

Za mudahan ktk dpt d kch.I can't imagine living without u here sob sob!

juzz said...

ehehe..senyum jak mek za.;)