Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finally!

Good news everyone!
U wanna know what it is?
The mentally torturing wait is finally over.
I'll be stationed here in home sweet home, Kuching!
Actually at the very place I wrongly came to report duty on my first day last week on Monday.
Even the man I met that day still remembers me as the freshie who got lost.
:D
At the moment, work haven't officially started so I'm still in the process of learning the nature of work of the department I'm placed in.
Did I mention I'm going to have my own room?
And I was also given a whole set of stationaries.
I'm loving this work already.
:)

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

4 hands in the air:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

ktk kerja cney kak? :)

n i e z a said...

::AidaThePinkGoddess::
Kamek keja di area Tanah Puteh sia. :)

AkuWanitaBiasa said...

oit za...gred 41 yaaaa..under state gk...mun gred 41 ya..bole jd pengarah dh...sbb ya dpt bilit drik mpun...mun keja aku tk...gred41 bagei urg n17...sabar jk akuuuu......kertas pn bli kdirik!!!!

n i e z a said...

::AkuWanitaBiasa::
Yalah, syukur Alhamdulillah.
Can't believe my luck.
Klak mek org pindah ke building masja. :)