Sunday, June 26, 2011

Should have played better. Sigh.

I just got back from a bowling tournament at Crystal Bowl.
This time I got 10th place instead of 1st.
My scores: 122, 119 & 118.
Lousy right?
Must have been my worst game ever.
I admitted that I didn't go for practice & another most probable reason I wasn't at my best today is because I'm not really familiar with the lane there or should I say, we don't have much chemistry.
And I keep forgetting my steps, it's like my mind shut down without informing me first making me play like a first timer.
Sigh.
At least I won a lucky draw.
Another set of glassware!
:D

PS: I turn 28 today! :)
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

2 hands in the air:

AmirFX said...

Hepi hepi hepi besday! Glassware ya kira hadiah ktk lah ya.. haha..

Zuraida said...

Happy Bday Nieza!!!!!!

Nanti next week kita makan2 celebrate okay!