Thursday, June 23, 2011

Can't wait for sunday!

Why?
Cause it's my 28th birthday!
For those who still have no idea what to get me later, here's a *cough* humble *cough* wishlist from me.

1. A good purse cause I desperately need one.
2. A good book cause I haven't read one in ages.
3. A good buttoned up shirt cause God has been too generous on one certain part of my body.
4. A good looking man cause I've been alone for too long! (just kidding)

I'm a wee bit excited about it, I don't know why.
Maybe because I'll be participating in a bowling tournament again on that day (wish me luck) and one of my besties, Hathsey is here to celebrate it together with the rest of the gang.
Til later, I'll be spending my last days as a 27 year old.
Time to mature up a bit.
Facelook. (Muka diat).
Haha.

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

3 hands in the air:

ztie said...

happy becoming birthday nieza!

AmirFX said...

Aaa.. Banyak juak wishlist ktk ya.. haha.. Nway, umur sik penting gilak.. Yang penting hepi..

n i e z a said...

::ztie::
thanks! :)

::AmirFX::
ya dah kira sikit mek engkah 4 igek jak (ya pun nak last ya k plentey), mun ekot ati, x cukup sigek page. hehe.. mena ya, biar umor 28 tp jiwa tetap remaja. haha.