Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I won! Not once nor twice but thrice! :)

At this time last week I was in a tour van with Anne and Bobet along with 5 other tourmates on our way back to Kuta from Wedang Sari Agro Wisata (botanical garden) in Kintamani.
Yes, u read that right.
I was in Bali, the island of the Gods.
For those eager to read about our trip I will be blogging about it later but now, I just have to blog about this one thing in particular.
*smiling from ear to ear*

I purposely took a flight home from KL on Saturday just so I could compete in my department's bowling tournament the next day.
Well, all I can say, it was worth it.
My team came out 1st in our department's category & 4th overall.
And guess who was the Best Bowler in the Women's Department Category and Women Open Category?
U guess it right, it was yours truly.
My scores: 149, 123 & 166.
Beating a few guys on the way.
*nostrils flaring*

If u guys are wondering what were the prizes, u can stop jumping up & down now cause I only got 2 sets of glasses, one set for each category.
And like my officemates put it, I don't have to worry about not having enough glasses for Hari Raya.
:D

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

2 hands in the air:

AmirFX said...

Gelas jak oleh ktk? haha... Nway, tahniah.. Wahhh.. Tererlah ktk men boling...

n i e z a said...

::AmirFX::
Syukorla nak. Ada juak k kenangan. Haha. Tp xla gelas jak, dpt trofi & cenderahati for 1st place. Sijil pun ada. Just that for 2 kategori ya hadiahnya gelas. Hehe.