Sunday, July 17, 2011

I wanna take home a kid! (nope,it's not what u think)

For someone who used to spent most of her time playing Farmville, I have never set foot on a real farm.
Not until today.
I was a wee bit excited when my aunt asked whether I'd like to join her & without hesitation, I said yes.
Now the place is accessible by car, unlike before when my uncle & granduncle had to walk there to bring back something for us, me especially coz I just can't get enough of the sweet and juicy 'nangka Mastura' & fresh coconut juice.
*drools*
I expected the trip was gonna take us throughout the village, over a few bridges when actually it only took us 5 mins.
Pffft.
Once we got there, the first thing that caught my eye was the goat pen.
Before we got there my aunt told me that we have a cute 1 week old kid (not a real kid, a baby goat that is) which is white with patches of brown on its head & I just had to see it.
And saw it I did!
With another kid which was as cute!
They are so cute I'm gonna die!
By the way, the billy in the other picture is their dad.
Now u know where they got their good looks from.
:P

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

1 hands in the air:

AmirFX said...

Haha.. Nang kedak lam farmville lah.. haha... Ya polah steak ya.. erghhhh...