Friday, September 10, 2010

Salam lebaran

Celebrating Raya in the big city definitely is way different than back at home / in the kampung.
Honestly I don't feel like it's Raya at all, if it wasn't for all the glorious food we're having & everyone donned in their Raya clothes.
And I just woke up from my afternoon nap with a headache.
Yes. It's THAT boring here.
But I'm glad to be with my loved ones here to welcome the month of Syawal and with that said, I'd like to wish everyone a Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin from the bottom of my heart.
When I get back, I'll try to datang berjarah but I'm terribly sorry if I couldn't make it to all of your houses this year, maybe next year k?
Here's urs truly with sis, just in case u guys miss me.
And just look at Andika in his baju melayu & samping.
Isn't he the cutest thing ever?
Geram!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

3 hands in the air:

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Pic nok last skali ya adik/kakak kitak ka? spasang naa muka kitakduak aihh. Anyway, Andika cute da jak makei sampin.. tuaija kali jak hehehe. Bah bah, slamat hari raya juak.. jap gik mek nak balit kampong ngagak ninek mek yahuu!! XD

f.i.e.z.a said...

kacak bajuuuuu!
hehe
cepat gik pulang za eh.adoh eh nang bosan juak kmk.
kenak muka pucat gilak za?salu rjin mekap2 hehe

n i e z a said...

::Faizal n Fashitah::
Adik kmk ya. Sama ka muka mek duak? Slalu org mdh muka mek duak xda kedak langsong ko. Hehe.. Andika ya ng tuaija, dhla senyum digambar. Geram ngan nya. Anyways, selamat hari raya & maaf zahir batin! :)

::f.i.e.z.a::
Mestila kacak. Cek brapa regaaaa lok??? :D Lak mek balit ta sambong bejarah gk, ya pun mun ktk x gago ngan can la. :p Make up mek dh caer ne ndak nya, tp xda mood juak nk ngesep gilak coz xda org nangga. :(