Wednesday, September 22, 2010

10kg in 3 months!

Before the year ends, I must:

I) Have a healthier lifestyle - watch what I eat & work out! work out! work out!

II) Be stronger both physically & mentally

III) Not look like The Incredible Hulk or a jackfruit in tight fitting clothes / bodycons

IV) Fit into my old jeans perfectly without any muffin top, without having to lie down to zip it up while sucking in all the air

V) Wear my favourite clothes that is the toga without any inhibitions

VI) Look great just in a pair of skinny jeans, top & killer heels

VII) Cut my hair short & rock the do

VIII) Like what I see in the mirror & in pictures because I look good from any angle

XI) Have a defined jawline & waistline

X) Match how I feel inside with how I look outside

XI) Prove myself that I can actually achieve something if I set my mind to it.

Yes, I'm stating it here.
Because it's here for everyone to read, there's no reason for me to be slacking anymore.
So watch this space.
Come back on the 1st January 2011 to see how I have risen to the challenge.
And maybe found love along the way.
;)

updated: i stepped on the scale while on the gym and OMG, i'm 64kg!
that means instead of 10kg, i need to lose 14 freaking kg!
wish me luck guys!
i'm gonna need it.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

5 hands in the air:

AmirFX said...

Yerdehhh... Nak last abis ya juak asa kmk nang d tekan menar.. haha... Wish u have a joyous day... Sama2 realisasikan impian... Hoyeahhh..!!

f.i.e.z.a said...

good luck za.sama2 la kita.theres no space for us to slip anymore.mek dah coba 2kali maseh fail hopefully kali ke 3 tok i can achieve it! together w u!
hoyeah!

Unknown said...

wah!! good luck good luck ya!
may the force be with you

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Bulan posa ya tek kamek ilang 14kg. Bila raya tok tek kamek tambah 14kg. Adehhh...

dukunlintahplk said...

gud luck.. apapapun yg penting berdiet dan bersenam secara sihat.. b4 and after pics boh lupak on 1/1/2011 klk :)