Thursday, September 30, 2010

Progress (or lack of it) so far

Last night after our gym sessions, drenched in sweat, Fieza & myself had a wellness analysis.
It was a major wake up call!

U will be shocked with the numbers cause I totally was!

Weight - 62.6 kg
Lost 1.4kg so far. It's not much but better than nothing right?

Body fat - 37.8%
For a woman my age, percentage of body fat should not exceed 25.4% but I managed to overshoot it by 12.4%. Pfft.

Body water - 45.5%
The ideal would be 50% - 60% so I need to stock up on my water intake.

Bone mass - 2.2 kg
This refers to my bone density. The ideal would be 2.4kg. Just a little bit more. Need to drink more milk & be a poster girl for the Got Milk? ad. In my dreams. :D

Muscle mass - 36.7%
Physique rating - 3
This is the ratio of body fat & muscle mass in our body. The woman who did the analysis told me my physique isn't proportionate with the percentage of muscle mass I have. Currently I am solidly built (large frame, obese). She said I need to reduce body fat & increase muscle mass to achieve a healthier rating of 5.

Basal metabolic rate - 1221 cal
This refers to the minimum calorific requirement needed to sustain life in a resting individual. Simple English, u must not eat more than ur BMR if u want to lose weight.

Visceral fat rating - 7
This refers to the fat that surrounds the internal organs. For a woman my age, mine shud be in the range of 1 - 4. 7 is still in the healthy range but barely.

Metabolic age - 48 years
My chronological age is 27 years but internally, my organs are functioning like a 48 year old's! That means my organs are 21 years old older than what they're supposed to be. Waaaa!

Get urself checked. U can actually count them urselves or do what I did, just let the machine did all the counting & panicked when u see the numbers. :D

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

7 hands in the air:

ztie said...

Body fat - 40%
Body water - 36%
Bone mass - 3.1
Muscle mass - 46.2%
Basal metabolic rate - 1688
Visceral fat rating - 12 (sucks ow)
Metabolic age - 48 years (tok kita sama)

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Weight - unknown
Body fat - unknown
Body water - unknown
Bone mass - unknown
Muscle mass - ada la juak. Lekak ngangkat sofa ngenjen rumput masa kat nak raya reya.
Metabolic rate - unknown
Visceral fat rating - unknown
Metabolic age - unknown

Kesimpulannya: Bila laa nak join kitakurg gi gym tok adehh..

f.i.e.z.a said...

Umo kmk dah 58 za :(

AmirFX said...

Yohhh... Cemya duhal ngira kesihatan... Mok kmk check juak kelak.. Detail ada jak.. haha...

Unknown said...

wow wee.. I have done the same analysis a month before, since tetiba i gain 6 kg in 6 weeks n i remember my visceral fat 1, my metabolic age 20 but my physique rating is 1 (this is bad since my only 'exercise' is playing farmville)..guess u guys shud try Herbalife, it is very nutritious n can help control the weights and enhance the effectiveness of your workout. Like my 6 y.o niece said, 'kamek minum herbalife bukan k slim n cantek jak, nya tolong buang kotoran dalam badan'.. Goodluck babes :)

dukunlintahplk said...

best juak profiling tok.. cne takrang ngetes nya?.. tp setauk pak dukun mok check BMR machine nya sgt lah canggih..

dukunlintahplk said...

yah lom mok tido juak mata ku tok hehe.. baruk teringat.. invest in pedometer/ step couner.. ku dah nanggar beberapa urang geng termasuk adik ku kurus n dapat maintain setelah berisik benda tok.. gud luck