Friday, September 3, 2010

Guess the traditional kuih

My grandaunt made these spicy cookies yesterday.
They called it 'kuih puyak' or 'kuih pedas' but I don't know the commercial name for it.
It has a strong spicy smell & tastes even spicier.
Eventhough I don't like the taste of it, I ate one out of courtesy and because I like the way it looks.
Btw, the one I ate was heart shaped. :)
I don't like anything that will leave any strong spicy taste on my tongue & burning sensation down my throat.
For example, I don't like black pepper anything & I eat sushis minus the wasabi.
Hot I can take, but not spicy.
KFC's Hot & Spicy would be an exception.
And now I'm craving for one.
Dang!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

3 hands in the air:

AmirFX said...

Yorobi.. Lamak sik nangga kueh ya... Terer nenek ktk molah... haha..

Faizal n Fashitah said...

ooOo kuih puyak duhal. kamek mula2 tek mikir buah nok k main carom koh ehek

n i e z a said...

::AmirFX::
nya nang terer. kmk suka ngga upa nya, tang smooth jak. hehe..

::Faizal n Fashitah::
ada kedak nak o. mun nya keras skit pat dipolah jadi buah carrom. :p