Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sausage on the go (the verdict)

Sorry guys, it took me a few days to finally write part two of the sausage incident.
Before I write any further, I'd like to firmly state that this is my personal opinion.
What I will be writing does not represent the product as a whole.
As I'm not a chef & I don't cook much, my taste palette might be a little confused when in contact with new and unfamiliar flavors.

Long story short, I tried the cheese flavoured the other day.
I hated it.
It tasted nothing like cheese.
To me it tasted more like canned sambal udang mixed with plastic.
Managed to take two bites without having to puke.
How about the remaining two flavors?
I didn't bother to try.
The last bite still left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Bleurgh.

So i'll be sticking to the usual sausages.
The kind that needs refridgeration & prepared well before consumption.
Now I feel like eating my favourite hotdog+egg+cheese.
By the way, what's the difference between sausages & hotdogs & franks anyway?
Just curious.


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 hands in the air: