Friday, December 17, 2010

Thank you Allah

This might be old news *shushing those who already knew* but it's still good news & good news shall be shared I must say.
So I'd like to announce that. . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got myself a new job!
After numerous exams & a few interviews later, I finally managed to secure myself a permanent spot that fit my qualifications in the government sector.
Alhamdulillah.
I'm really looking forward, at the same time anxious for the prospect of a new job, new surroundings & new faces.
Hopefully everything will turn out alright.
And please pray for me to be posted somewhere near or better still, here in Kuching.
I'm gonna need all the prayers I can get.
:)

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 hands in the air:

ztie said...

goodluck nieza... sine ktk posting? post apa tek?

Anonymous said...

Congrats nieza. Alhamdulillah, wishing u good lucksss with your new job, a better career insyaAllah. I checked your fb n saw your blog links. Next time kamek drop by here again :) take care n keep on updating your blog. - sarah, ulm