Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas my way

First and foremost, I'd like to wish everyone who's celebrating, Merry Christmas!
May this be a season of joy & happiness.
Fyi, I wished Henry Golding on my Twitter & he replied!
*hyperventilates*
Might be a small matter for some people but it sure is a big deal to me.
*continues hyperventilating*

Yesterday, I spent Christmas Eve singing my heart out at a karaoke joint with Bobet, Zilah, Bobo & later joined by their friend, Hamzah.
The two of them surprised Bobet & myself with a huge cake to celebrate our belated birthdays & me for getting a new job.
Thanks u two, I still have leftovers (lots!) in the fridge.
Just a slice would do but anyway, I really appreciate the gesture.
We were there for almost 4 hours which I spent an hour sleeping because I was so sleepy while the rest of them belting out tunes from their favourite singers.
Yes, I have been born with the ability to fall sleep anywhere in any way I want when I'm really, really sleepy.
I had fun but it would be better if the songs were up to date.
Most of the songs we wanted weren't on the selection so we just had to settle for what we have.
Definitely not worth the rm28 we paid.
Next time, we're switching venues.
For sure.

Today, I went Christmas visiting with Juz & Ap to our former schoolmates' houses.
Later in the evening we watched my favourite man of comedy, Jack Black in Gulliver's Travels.
A classic tale with a modern & hilarious twist.
A must see!
And the forgetful me managed to misplace something I bought at the shopping mall somewhere in the shopping mall.
Searched at both potential places where I could have left the stuff but no sight of it.
I guess it wasn't meant to be.
-_-"

Now I'm lying in bed, thinking about what to wear to a friend's wedding tomorrow.
Most of my 'kenduri' clothes which are mostly 'kurung moden' are getting tighter due to my growing love for food.
So much for weighing 50kg by the end of the year.
I. AM. DOOMED.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 hands in the air:

ztie said...

sine ktk koke tek?

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

aieee! kmslm ngan henry juak!! jeles eh.ehehe