Saturday, December 18, 2010

Night of musical enlightenment

Being cooped up in the house for almost 48 hours straight is totally not good for me.
I can feel I'm slowly (pun intended) morphing into a sloth, basically doing nothing all day.
(I resigned on Thursday so I'm a stay-at-home-bitch at the moment)
Any chance of going out (with a purpose rather than eating) is what I'm waiting for so when Bobet asked whether I'd like to join her & her colleagues watch an orchestra performed by Simfoni Orkestra Negeri Sarawak (SONS), I immediately said YES.
No pause, no hesitation.
It's like being in a relationship for the longest time & your boyfriend finally went down on one knee & proposed.
Ok, that was a bad analogy but u get what I mean.
I'm finally out of the house!
That was a little drama queen moment there but I'm so glad I tagged along.
The performance was absolutely freakingly AWESOME!
One piece with a violin solo almost brought me to tears.
That's how absorbed I was with the music.
And an hour and a half definitely wasn't enough for me, for all of us present.
Really looking forward for more musical and artistic experience similar to this.
Better still, maybe a musical on Broadway be it Cats, Hairspray, Chicago, Les Miserables or Cirque Du Soleil in Vegas.
*lists down as things to do before I die*

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 hands in the air:

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Haihh kitak dah berenti keja duhal. Ermm minat juak kitak orkestra tok hoh ehek..