Thursday, December 23, 2010

Back to reality

I'm no longer at Damai Puri Resorts & Spa but instead at the comfort of my own home since yesterday.
To be frank, I needed a little adjusting to sleeping on my own bed last night after spending 3 nights on a hotel bed.
:P
Thanks again Kak Zue for having Fieza & myself there.
You're welcome to visit anytime.
:)

On a different note, I have more good news to share.
I'll be posted here in Kuching for my new job!
Yay!
Now I can stop worrying about leaving my parents & having to adjust to an unfamiliar place. And it's just 10 minutes from my house!
Double yay!
Can't wait to start work on the 3rd!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 hands in the air:

Aku Wanita Biasa said...

ko dpt keja cne za?

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Yay! Nieza pindah Kch eh yay! bila mok cia kamek tek? XD