Monday, December 20, 2010

Destination: The Beach

Lying on a bed, covered in a comfy duvet.
Chillaxing under a cabana sipping margharitas (as if).
Waking up with the sound of the waves, the sea view right from the balcony.
This is the kind of life I can get used to immediately.
*breathing in deeply*
Even just for a couple of days.

I'm at Damai Puri Resort & Spa (formerly known as Damai Lagoon) with Fieza & a blogger friend, Kak Zue.
She's here for a short trip & the two of us became her unofficial tour guide.
It's been 3 years since I last checked in a hotel.
Those days, my buddies & I, almost 10 of us would check in for a weekend.
No special occasion, just a little bonding time with each other.
We got ourselves 2 rooms, one for the boys & another for us girls but usually the boys will come by our room mainly becos most of the food & drinks were with us & becos we're so much fun to be with.
*coughs*
Now, most of them are married & a few are based in the Peninsular so we didn't get to do most of the things we used to when we were younger.
*sighs*

But as I get older, instead of friends, I always imagine checking in with my husband.
I've always dreamt of an island getaway or any beach destinations for my honeymoon like Hawaii, Cabo San Lucas, Krabi, St Tropez & the list goes on.
Nude beaches would be considered if husband can control himself.
*throws a suspicious look at any guy passing by*
A little far fetched considering I'm still single at the moment but it won't hurt to dream right?
So at the meantime, let me just sit back, relax & enjoy the present.
The future can wait.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

3 hands in the air:

AmirFX said...

Nude beach?! Mok juak ehhh.. Paksa kmk selotep "benda" ya sak sik angkat.. hahaa...

dukunlintahplk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dukunlintahplk said...

antap amir lok haha.. lamak sik singgah ctok.. congrats keja baru.. keja menar2.. *aihh lambat cita, diam lam gua ku tok :)