Monday, December 1, 2008

lost without you

baby, i miss u too much..
i m restless without u..
it feels weird not having u around..
at times, i can still hear u calling out for me..
and at times i find myself reaching out for u but u weren't there..
i m terribly sorry for what i did..
i never thought it would come to this..
i m at lost of what to do next..
trust me, im suffering inside as well..
how can i not?
when u have been with me through thick & thin..
never to complain, but always to listen..
u cheered me up when i was at my lowest..
and u brought me to earth when i was dreaming too high..
now, u are no longer here with me..
and i hate myself for that..
it would be lonely for me tonight & the nights to come..
coz u won't be next to me just like u always do every other time..
i know i might sound silly here but i don't care..
others don't know what we have is special..
so i promise, i will come back for u..
a few days more and we'll be together again..
just like before,
MY MOST TREASURED NOKIA 3120..:(

6 hands in the air:

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

ok, in too deep.. hehehe..i thought it was something else..

what happen to your 3210 darling?
i know that phone is the slightly longer version than 3310 right?

f.i.e.z.a said...

mek pk la sapa d rindu tok tek.duhal hp ktk.bah, k hp mek lok k.esok mek embak g opis..

n i e z a said...

::felicia:: got u there didnt i?haha..aku boleh lupak hp ku di kpg pg tdk time begaut nak pulang.i left it beside my pillow,yalah alu x ingat.dah sampe kch brk ingat but too late nak pusin balit.nunggu udakku balit kpg weekend tok & blt ctok gk next tuesday barukla mek duak dpt disatukan semula.sedeyyyy...:(

actually it doesnt resemble the 3310 at all.just another basic model from nokia but i miss it already.'gmbr2' kesayangan ku ada lam ya.huhu..

n i e z a said...

::fieza::
ne pat x rindu,za.lost kmk tanpa nya.xda can xhal,jgn xda hp.time nebes diperati muja la nya beguna as a distraction.nektok tepaksa bekareh handbag eksen2 ncarik brg koatan nebes.haha..

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

ohhh 3120?

Loh mata ku RABUN...nampak lak
sik pandey maca nombor..haahhaa

my bad!

n i e z a said...

yalah aku eran,xda kaitan da jak ngan 3310.haha..right now mun ada apa2,u can reach me thru my celcom / my aunt's maxis.lak aku msg kau.just in case tiba2 rs rindu.yerr..