Monday, December 15, 2008

i'm seduced!

got these for myself today. never occured to me to give in to my olfactory demands but Victoria's Secret? how can i resist? they're Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion & Eau de Toilette Spray from the Secret Garden Collection range and damn! smelling like a sensual mix of casaba melon, plum & freesia, i feel so sexy i wanna make out with myself! i m so buying more for myself later. while i'm at it, maybe i shud get myself their lingeries too. that sounds like a great idea..;)


9 hands in the air:

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

secret garden has some cool line of their products..Plus, Victoria Secret?? my my..i ought to get one myself too! the lingerie i mean..fuh, dah imejin dah..

Suhana said...

im tempted!lak mek update apa dbeli mek ngan mak mek aaa..

Suhana said...

za,kmk tok komen k id kak sue.hehhe.jgn terkejut jndah.hahha..-fieza the manis. ;P

CJane said...

Ohhh... another VS fan!! I'm in love with their Love Spell collection! LOOOOOOOOOVE the body mist!! :D

PS: Go for the lingerie and post the photos here! hehehe

n i e z a said...

::felicia::
aku nang drooling jak2 mun ngga website nya ko.brg nya ng best2 & very sensual.syg na xda ctok eh.harus dikirum byk2 dari org NY tok..;p

n i e z a said...

::ethel::
then i better get myself Love Spell as well.i just cant resist!
maybe i will.just the lingerie of course,minus me..:)

n i e z a said...

::fieza::
oo za,pat request ka apa yg kita mok?i want the lingerie..:)

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

L'occitane not bad as well..tell you, the one inside Spring sells at a cheaper price compare to airport despite the so called claimed 'duty free'

n i e z a said...

::felicia::
aok,l'occitane pun solid perfume pun best.nya pat mbak sine2 & last longer.vanilla & rose nya wangi.alu rasa sexy mun make.hehe..