Tuesday, December 9, 2008

housewarming & majlis bercukur part I

i was meaning to update about my trip to KL more than a week ago but since my phone (with all the pics) wasnt with me so i had to put it in the backburner for a while. but today, i was reunited with my phone & here is the snippet of my 3 days stint in KL. enjoy!

28 November 2008
my flight to KL took off at 1940hrs instead of the ETA at 1910hrs that day.

a good thing though coz i was late. fashionably late of course. my aunt & i both got off from work at 17oohrs & thank heavens there was my uncle (might be an F1 car driver wannabe) sped us off to the airport.

damn there were cars everywhere! traffic was bumper to bumper & i was cursing like hell for the other cars to pick up their big butts & move it! (in silence of course coz my under aged cousins were present).

forgive me for being nasty but the watch i had on showed 1820hrs, 15mins more before the check in counter would be closed.

it was precisely 1835hrs when we reached the counter & thank God there was still a queue. never had i been happier to see a queue in my life!

after checking in, we ran like crazy to the boarding gate & saw another queue to board the plane. since the plane wasn't here yet & our tummies were grumbling, we ran (again!) to Marrybrown to grab something to eat.

mashed potatoes were wolfed down like hungry predators & was just about to take a bite from our burgers when the announcement came on.

"Calling all passengers of flight AK5217, ready for boarding."

so we stuffed back the burgers into a plastic bag & secretly smuggling it inside the plane (too thrifty to buy food on board).

my aunt & i got seats next to each other but guess who sat next to my right?

KENNY SIA. yes,the KENNY SIA the famous blogger!

apart from my friends, i was inspired to be one, by him. i didnt recognize him at first (tell me, who really notice the person next to u in a plane? definitely not me.) but when i heard him speak & saw the orange iPod he once blogged about, i started to put the pieces together.

but silly me, too starstruck to strike a conversation let alone took a picture. :(

touched down at LCCT, we tooked a bus to KL Sentral where my sis will be picking us up. we picked up where we left off & we finished our burgers within the 75mins journey.

on arrival, we waited another 75mins for my sis & hubby to pick us up. i was grumpy coz i was tired, sleepy & mosquitoes just wont stop hovering over me!

in the car, i took a nap (3rd time that day) & when we finally reached my brother's house at Bukit Mahkota it was almost 0100hrs.

well, my day didnt stop there.

the whole household (the ladies at least) were busy preparing goodie bags for the event the next day. i helped a bit but mostly just sat there watching (i just had a long day so they cut me some slack for not helping).

after freshen up, i had a very late supper at 0200hrs (my diet is officially ruined!) & finally went to bed around 0300hrs.

the dedicated group preparing the goodie bags

goodie bag

and here's what's inside: sweet treats & egg stand

unrelated to the whole topic but i just had to post it. my fav part in the whole house. the jacuzi!

keep on reading, fellas. the updates on the big event would be next. and this time, more pictures & less blabbing..:)

4 hands in the air:

f.i.e.z.a said...

best na nemu kenny sia.jelesku.hehhe..mek mok ada jakuzi juak eh.dapat berendam lamak2.mun ada teman best gik.teettttttttttttttt.. ;p

f.loren said...

aihhh rumah ber jacuziii.. best juakkkkk auwww!!

n i e z a said...

::fieza::
agik itok juak ktk o.hehe..tp xpa,mun ktk mena2 mok temu nya for sure akan temu juak klak bh.laws of attraction,rmmbr?
about the jacuzi, x perlu la kmk elaborate apa dipolah sambil berendam lamak2 ngn seseorg ya.oh oh best!

n i e z a said...

::farah::
best ooo.mun x ngenang rmh org tek ng berendam jk2 seari2 sampe kecut kedak kismis.hehe..