Wednesday, October 29, 2008

my first tag..:)

i've been tagged! *jumping with joy* here's a few trivial facts bout me. read on.

  • I LOVE OPRAH - i can watch oprah reruns over & over again. she covers every topic relating to human beings. im watching an episode right now as of writing. about dogs in puppy mills. heartbreaking.

  • I AM NOT THE HOMELY TYPE - girls are supposed to be right? but honestly i m not. i can't stand being at home. it's like, town is beckoning me, calling out for me to spend my time outside. never mind if i don't have the money to spend, just so i can get outside of the house i m content.

  • I AM ACTUALLY SOFT HEARTED - i may have the tough exterior look but on the inside, i m easily touched. i cry at times. sometimes for no reason, just to let the repressed feelings out.

  • I AM A CAT PERSON - i just love cats. i love the touch of their fur & the sound of their purring. i feel at peace whenever i m with one. cats, unlike humans never judged me, only loved me unconditonally.

  • I HATE SLOWPOKES - yup. especially on fast lanes. and yeah, i curse. damn all those snails on the roads. move it, biatch! F**K! u'll dread sitting beside me in the car.

  • I NEVER MISSED AN ISSUE OF CLEO - i m an avid reader of CLEO magazine. and i m running out of space to keep them. room to spare, anyone?

  • I DON'T READ MALAY NOVELS - i tried, believe me i do but i just can't take it. i do love my mother tongue but not the novels.

  • TECH SAVVY, I M NOT - i m into gadgets & what's out and about with technology but that's about it. i can operate basic features. not the extended ones. i'd get frustrated with myself right after.

  • I TRIED EVERY NEW THINGS POSSIBLE - i m easily attracted to anything new. i just have to have my hands on them. food especially. explains the weight issue i'm facing. :D

  • SEXY LINGERIES, I LIKE! - u can see me oogling at all the sexy lingeries with my eyes gleaming. love the feel of silk & satin on my body. have a few hidden in my closet for personal viewing. i just can't wait to get married! ;p

0 hands in the air: