Sunday, October 12, 2008

the domestic side of me part II


U must be wondering what kept me so long from updating my last entry. Let me explain myself. I was distracted yet again (typical me) and I had to place my feminine side on the backseat for a while.

At night, fun (in the form of my friends) came up with a proposition hard for me to refuse I just had to say yes. We had a ‘wild nite’ (quoted from fieza) & wild it really was! I had the greatest time ever! Thanks so so much, guys! *muck*

The next day I had a mini reunion with a bunch of friends (lynn, anne, bobet, fieza & mus) from my boarding school years (1996-2000). We reminisced about the good old days & we laughed our hearts out til our eyes water & sides hurt. Those years were definitely the best years of my life. Period. Really looking forward for our next meet up so we could continue where we left off (laughter & more laughter!). :D

Now, back to topic (see how easily I get distracted) & here’s the cake I’ve been meaning to bake (refer last entry). It tastes good, a bit like ‘apam balik’ & I was beaming with pride when my whole family ate the whole plate I served. :)

Here’s the much anticipated (at least for me) PEANUT BUTTER CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS. Yummy!

2 hands in the air:

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

i maok comment on cara penggambaran kek..hehehe, ada perhiasan kat debah ya ooo...te he he

n i e z a said...

mun mok ngamba kek,mesti ada seni.even nak x nyaman alu nyaman koatan kck background.haha..