Thursday, October 9, 2008

the domestic side of me

at the moment, i'm alternating back & forth between my blog & the web, choosing but still cant decide on what type of cake i'm going to bake later..

yes,i have been influenced by lynn (fellow blogger & bosom buddy) to bake my own cake. at the same time brings out the feminine side of me and to remind myself that i m not exactly THAT useless in the kitchen.. :D

after much scrutinizing, i've decided to try my hands in baking PEANUT BUTTER CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS. chocolate+peanut butter=extreme sugar comma but I LOVE IT!

i'm off to buy the ingredients. will be back with the outcome later. hopefully it'll be presentable & most importantly edible. :)

2 hands in the air:

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

aww..im flattered u called me bosom..soka.. as for you, you're my ever greatest stellar fren, u know that?:) muah!

n i e z a said...

i know u will love anything bosom related,juat like i do..;p