Sunday, October 12, 2008

better in time

“I fell in love or I thought I did (my closest friends would have guessed who that person is by now). I liked this guy so much that I lowered myself just to make him happy. I did what he wanted & liked, never what I enjoyed but still, I hold on to him because in a very weird way, I believed we had a connection although we weren't even a couple. That continued for quite some time until one day I just had enough. I thought that if I was firm & I stuck to my principles and beliefs, he'd realized that I'm different, nothing like all the other girls he messed around with. I gave him an ultimatum & I demanded his respect. It didn't turn out like I expected & hoped, instead we lost contact ever since.”

That was an entry I wrote a year & three months back. Today I was granted with his latest news. News which was shocking but kind of expected coming from him. I wouldn’t say much about the news (demoralizing that’s the word) but what I can say is that he finally got what he deserved. Tempted as I was to taunt him with ‘serves u right’ & rubbing it in his face, deep down inside I feel sympathy for him because silly as it sounds I still care for this guy. But don’t call me foolish just yet, just because I care that doesn’t mean I want him back. Life had been tremendously great & I don’t intend to spoil it any time soon. He was my past & better he stays there. But what if I bump into him again u ask? Well, I’ll do the same thing I do every other time, exit using a different route. There’s no way I can control myself if I ever saw his face again. It’s better to stay away from temptations. Value your heart. Save it for someone who really deserves it.

5 hands in the air:

f.i.e.z.a said...

well za, a good post i have to say.english ktk nang bgus.kmk dah terkontang kanting.hehe..
serves him right za.ya Tuhan mok nunjok atas apa nya polah lamak2 tok.mun sik, lom berenti..nxt tym ta jmpa nya x ku rasa mok nerais gik kali..mun jak la.hehe..
i will listen to u dear.i'll value my heart n save it someone who deserves it.sapa kah oo?
*stat la wondering ko*..

yerrrrrrrr...

n i e z a said...

tapi kmk nang kesian ngan nya bah,he seriously needs guidance & a wake up call.as much as i'd like to be his saviour,he won't appreciate the gesture (it's an ego thing).i'll just pray for him & hope he turns he life around before it's too late..kmk rasa la,kita still akan nerais & hyperventilate mun nemu nya gik.he has that kind of effect on us.haha..

f.i.e.z.a said...

harus za...tp jarang dah nemu nya oo..last riya kat barok kan.since then neida gik.nemu keta nya depan mojo dah nerais.dek2 ngga pok ya.hehhe

n i e z a said...

ne pat nya slalu gilak klua,za.for sure kenak intey bah.kmk pande tepike indah tek,wpun nya dh berubah klak & kmk dpt nerimak nya,i dont think others will.(nampal gilak aku masih xpat get over nya.silly silly!)

f.i.e.z.a said...

hahhaha.xpat get over ho.paham mek.mun kmk pun gya juak kali.tp mun gik nok keja pembantu am ya mok balit,sik ku nyingo agik.huaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
*alu tetak sorang pan pc.*