Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Honey, I'm home!

I've arrived safely yesterday afternoon from Brunei.
Went to a friend's cousin's wedding & it was rocking awesome!
Had a LOT to eat & I could swear I look bloated 24/7 now as a result of overeating.
But who could resist such tempting, delicious delicacies.
Everything served there was delicious and I'm not ashamed to admit that I had seconds of everything!
Thank God my stay was only for 6 days, I can't imagine how huge I would if it was 6 weeks!
:D

Visiting Brunei was a wonderful experience.
For those who haven't set foot there, u really should cause;
- the food is delicious! should try nasi katok & dairy queen's blizzard. I spent bnd14.50 just for it during my stay there, that's how good it is!
- gas is cheaper. diesel is bnd0.31/litre unleaded is bnd0.53 & bnd0.57/litre. with a full tank u could drive through a few districts & back without having to refuel.
- huge bungalows & expensive rides are everywhere! I think I spent most of my days ogling on the luxurious cribs & vehicles rarely found in Msia.
- Brunei guys are damn good looking! I fell for one whose name is Rayyan but I don't think his mum would approve coz he's just 1 year & a half. :D That kid is super cute i felt like kidnapping him & bringing him back home & later claim him as my own!

There's more to Brunei but these reasons should be enough for u to see & experience it for urself.
Just be prepared with enough currency & willingness to gain a few pounds.
;)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 hands in the air:

AmirFX said...

Best nya dpt g Brunei... Apdate gambar gik... cewahhh.. haha...

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Gi brunei nang berkaul makan laa nak hohh hehehehe...