Friday, August 20, 2010

care to join me for tea?

I've always loved tea.
I used to not like green tea but after much persuasion by my sister (and realising it can help me lose weight), I began to like it.
But my all time favourite would be fruit flavoured tea.
That's why I enjoy hanging out with friends at Bing! or Frappe because they offer various selections of tea.
U can choose between lychee, strawberry, blackcurrant, passionfruit or apple.
U can also buy the teabags at selected supermarkets but they are usually more pricey than normal tea.

So just imagine my delight when I discovered a new flavor in town.
I present to you . . . .

CARAMEL FLAVOURED TEA!

Two of my favourite things in one small package!
(suddenly drools thinking of Auntie Anne's pretzel with caramel dip & Secret Recipe's caramel cheese cake).
>_<

I like to try new things in the market (if I can afford them) & this is definitely a must try!
It's cheap too, just RM4.20 for 15 teabags!
I haven't tried it eventhough I bought it last week (I forgot where I placed it. Haha..) & I'm thinking of brewing a teapot for iftar later today.
Can't wait!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 hands in the air: