Wednesday, August 25, 2010

menu for today & great news (at least for me)

Look what I got for breaking fast today?
Bought it on my way to my village in Samarahan.
And they're only for rm4!
Back in Kuching, all the 'kuih' are sold 3 for rm1 & size wise, they are pretty small.
When I say small, reaaaally small.
I can stuff two in my mouth at a time & I don't even have a big mouth.
Compared to these babies.
I think I'd be stuffed on the third piece.

And later for dinner we're having my aunt's signature chicken curry & 'kelia' (if I'm not mistaken), a very spicy but addictive dish made out of chicken gizzards & livers with lots of onion 'ditumis kering' (can't think of an english word for it. :D ) using her own made spices.
My favourite!
I'm drooling already.
@_@

Today also marks the 15th day of the fasting month of Ramadhan.
Another half way there to celebrating Hari Raya.
Speaking about Hari Raya, I'd be flying to KL to be with my parents.
For a week!
Flight's been booked, I'm just waiting for the 7th to arrive.
Yay!
No wonder I've been having a nudging feeling that this year's Hari Raya would be exciting & different.
Now I know why.
(^-^)

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

8 hands in the air:

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Haihh beraya di sinun la kitak? ooOOo sikpat la gi umah kitak tok. Ermm apapa pun, sikpa la.. janji kitak ngan parents kitak XD

f.i.e.z.a said...

kmk sunyek raya tok nang odio!! waaaa
tp sikhal nza ada raya 5.mek nok g umah ktk juak lak hehe. ;P

Ms Tikot said...

Best raya kat KL eh...

Appy Fiza said...

woahhh raya in kl. raya d prantauan la tok ;p

n i e z a said...

::Faizal n Fashitah::
boleh dtg beraya tp hari raya ke6 & seterusnya la. tp rmh x beridang gilak la, biasala mun org tua x ada. hehe..

::f.i.e.z.a::
harus ktk ngekot mak tak bejarah, pat ngumpol angpau raya. :p

::ms tikot::
baruk encerik la kmk tok. tp kmk rasa best shopping k raya la, raya nya x gilak. hehe..

::fiza hasdy::
aok. org lain dari perantauan pulang ke kpg, kmk the other way around. haha..

dukunlintahplk said...

raya urg key ell pegi nanggar wayang dan bergentayangan di shopping cplx padah sidak.. kelak ktk madah benar kah x.. hehe

CJane said...

Hey...what do you call that kuih segi-empat in the first photo again? Kuih pelita? I LOVE THAT KUIH!! :D

By the way, Happy Merdeka! Any plans for tomorrow?

n i e z a said...

::dukunlintahplk::
ok, lak mek madah camnei cdak cnun beraya. yg penting cdak ngidang aek sirap jak, bukan kedak kita, ngidang aek gas. :p

::CJane::
call me ignorant but i honestly don't know! haha.. i was working on merdeka day so not really merdeka la. :D