Friday, March 19, 2010

me! me! me!

Who would have thought a plain jane like me deserve the
BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD!
I'm deeply flattered.
Thanks Ahmoi!
Sorry, I still can't figure out how to attach pics from my berry,
but I'd definitely post it on my sidebar when I'm online with my laptop some other time.

And now,
7 more things to know about me.

- I don't like being in the spotlight. I prefer to be on the sidelines than being the centre of attention. That's why I always keep a low profile.
- I don't like people throwing things out of a moving car.
- I don't like to be in close contact with any animals with feathers.
- I don't like confrontations. I prefer sulking instead.
- I like to do silly things just for the thrill of it but later regret it.
- I like to flirt & but not with every guy, just the selected few.
- I like to be married before I'm 30. :)

5 hands in the air:

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

thanks dude! and congrats, u totally deserved this..
im with you, sangat sik suka orang buang barang dari kereta.. asa ku nak rempuh jak dari belakang. no manners at all!
*i'd like to get married too!

zackinah.h said...

haha..aku nang allergic dgn org yg buang sampah dari keta..rasa nak kku lecture jak org camtok..sik preserve li jak..xda kesedaran sivik..memalukan..pasya, aku sama ngan lynn juak, aku nak kawen b4 30 or on 30..ehems..

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Haihhh...nama kitak Jane ka? :|

Anonymous said...

F n F,
nama nya omputeh jane ya..nya x lmk gik jk urg new york bah..hihi.. ;p

f.i.e.z.a said...

hahha kmk la salu muang uras dari keta dolok la masa gik blaja now dah kurang kit hehe p ada juak
mek mok kawen b4 30 juak! :)