Tuesday, March 9, 2010

i hate everything about u

My colleagues & I were just talking about one thing we unanimously hate.
LIZARDS!
I cringe at the sight of that thing.
Its protruding eyes, its sticky feet, its soft almost transparent body, its tail that could snap off anytime.
Eeeeek!
I used to not care about this domestic pest,
let alone fear it.
Until that one afternoon when one actually bit me on my finger while I was enjoying my afternoon siesta!
Yea, exactly!
I never knew lizards could bite humans either!
And that was definitely the turning point.
I hate hate hate lizards!
Period.

2 hands in the air:

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Haihhh?..1st time mek nenga cicak pandei ngigit. Biar betol? :|
Anyway, mun iguana? takut sik kitak? ehek. Mek ada nginang iguana ba.. cepet nama nya ehek XD

dukunlintahplk said...

kiyut pa cicak.. cicak ngigit ktk ya cicak laki.. jgn2 putera cicak.. lalu jd cerita princess and the lizard hehe