Saturday, March 6, 2010

gloomy saturday

I'm currently at a hospital.
My aunt had just been admitted for acute pneumonia.
We've been worried about her incessant coughing these past few days,
And today it got worse.
This would be my first visit to the hospital after my brother's passing in January.
I don't like to be here.
It's gloomy, depressing & I always have a bad feeling about this place.
Please pray for my aunt.
I really don't want her to stay here for too long.
:(

6 hands in the air:

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

pneumonia..
please take extra care ok..
prayers from all of us..

f.i.e.z.a said...

mek doa mudahan auntie tak cepat sehat.. :)

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Sama macam apa yang Fieza doakan. Amin... :)

AmirFX said...

o tedah... Pray for the good health of ur aunt... Amin....

dukunlintahplk said...

ya.. i dont like to be there either.. kec utk menderma darah.. hope get well soon..

n i e z a said...

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. :)