Monday, March 1, 2010

home alone

Fyi, I'll be having my house all to myself for the next two weeks.
So I'd like to announce that I'll be hosting a pool party
(bikinis & surf shorts only) this Sunday, 7th from 7.30 pm til late.
Food & beverages will be provided but all are welcomed to contribute.
I WISH!
Sorry, I'm just playing with u guys.
Can't help myself.
We don't have a pool & I don't think bikinis & surf shorts would be appropriate in my neighbourhood.
Not all lies though.
My parents & sis left for umrah & ziarah til the 13th march.
And my aunties will be staying with me til then.
U all just have to wait for my housewarming party then.
Hopefully there'll be a pool.
;)

7 hands in the air:

Anonymous said...

ko x ekot sekali kah?

n i e z a said...

::sueprettyinpink::
Aku xda cuti, sue. Mun ku pegi tepaksa ambik 2 mggu unpaid leave. Alu xda tinggal papa gaji ku. Haha..

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Wahhh...gi umrah eh.. rindok ati. Yalah sayang glak kitak sik ngekot hoh.
*Mun kitak molah bikini parti, padah ngan mek okeh? lak mek nyoh Sen ngan Onggon k bikini hhee..

dukunlintahplk said...

mun lah ktk molah bikini party sedangkan urg tua pegi mekah.. mok tsunami kolam ya.. haha..

n i e z a said...

::Faizal & Fashitah::
Yalah, sayang kmk xpat ekot skali. :(
Lak mek molah bikini party mek mdh awal ngan ktk aa. Hehe..

::dukunlintah_plk::
Hish, xdala mena.
Mek plentey jk.
Ada mek mati keruk dipangkak nyaruk tgh lam kolam.
Haha..

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

mun ada ku datang.
:P

n i e z a said...

::Felicia.F.Ramzi::
Too bad u can't make it down here this weekend.
Do come the next time u're free.
Housewarming rmh ku mpun klak ada pool.
Kolam tiup miak kecik ya la.
Hehe..