Tuesday, February 23, 2010

what it feels like for a girl

If there's one time when I loathe myself more than any other time,
It would be THAT time of the month.
And the few days prior to that.
Ask any other female, they'd definitely agree with me.
And surprise, surprise!
That time is now.
Guys, I know u're racking ur brains out thinking exactly why we don't like it?
Well, for starters we don't have any control of our emotions.
It's like emotional roller coaster from start to finish.
One time u're laughing, enjoying urself, another time u just break down & cry for no apparent reason.
One thing's for sure, hormonal imbalance could do us more harm than good.
I remember being mean & heartless to the ones I love,
I've lost count on how many times I lash out on them over silly or inappropriate things.
To make things worse, I would be constantly hungry thus stuffing myself like crazy with unhealthy food (like I what I did just now).
Not to forget, I have huge break-outs on my already flawed face.
I just don't feel pretty at all.
And that's definitely not a good thing especially when u're a female.
That's why I'll try to stay away from any human contact fearing I'd turned into a whole different person.
So guys, the next time ur sister, friend, girlfriend, wife or mother snap or tear up over the smallest thing,
Do remember that's not the real us.
Blame our hormones. ;)

7 hands in the air:

AmirFX said...

Ktk sama ngn Ahmoi Santek juak lokk.. Coba try minum cola n aek kupi...

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Mula2 tek lamak mek baca.. gik blur bah. Duhal crita pasal piyed duhal. Yalah, mena kata amir ya,.. mbak minum aek cola. Mun sikpat nrimak aek cola,.. coba tiap2 pagi kitak amalkan makan cornflakes campo aek asam..

Anonymous said...

apa kenak mengenak minum cola, aek kopi n mkn conflake campo aek masam dgn PMS? konfius eh..

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

hahaa senggugut lah sue..
te he he...

bulan mengambang semua kita minggu tok..aku dari awal minggu dah nang sikda bagus mood. ada jak spolt. haih..bukan ku mintak, bukan ku sik cuba control, tapi hormon aku mati2 degil..

:(

Ida BorneoLove said...

minum cola indah kata si Amir ya... mek mun time ya nang sik selesa abis. badan panas and rasa messy jak agik :/

dukunlintahplk said...

erkkk.. no komen lebeh2 ishh :0

n i e z a said...

::AmirFX::
kmk dpt ilham dari blog nya la. cun juak ng sama time bulan tok. cola ada mek try, okla skit tp kopi mek x suka minum. thanx for the tip though. :)

::Faizal n Fashitah::
cola dpt mek trimak tp cornflakes campo aek asam ya camne? kmk pandei makan cornflakes ngan susu jk. hehe..

::sueprettypink::
yalah tips k ngurang efek keganasan pms kita terhadap kaum adam, sue. hehe..

::Felicia.F.Ramzi::
mena ya. susah mun hormon dh menguasai diri. semua jak x betul & for sure org sekeliling menjadi mangsa. :(

::Ida Athanazir::
nang pun, kak ida. kmk rasa gemok gilak2 (dahla nang gemok pun) & i dont feel pretty. AT ALL. :'(

::dukunlintah_plk::
bgs jawapan ktk. jawapan yg selamat. mesti ktk takut molah kmk manas nak? haha..