Thursday, February 11, 2010

tooth fairy?

Watched Tooth Fairy starring Dwayne The Rock Johnson last night.
It wasn't until much later into the movie that Fieza & myself found ourselves laughing to stitches..
I still can't get over the Easter Island remark.
Hilarious!
So while we're at that subject of the tooth fairy,
I'd like to share a story with y'all.

I was 6 at that time & I had one tooth just waiting to come off.
Within a few days, it finally did.
Wasn't sure whether driven by curiousity, fascination, money or maybe all three,
I decided to place my tooth under my pillow.
And when I woke up the next morning & lifted the pillow,
Guess what I found?
MONEY!
Yes, I'm not kidding.
It wasn't USD1 note that I found but coins.
Lots & lots of them.
I didn't remember the exact total but I could never forget how I felt at that time.
Shocked is an understatement.
When u're a kid & u believe almost everything others tell u,
when one of those things actually happened to u,
the feeling is definitely out of this world.
Maybe, just maybe I'll try again when I have children of my own.
;)

3 hands in the air:

dukunlintahplk said...

ku dolok nyimpan semua gigi nok tecabut.. tp dah misplaced sik tauk sine.. mak ku best agik.. sampei mekrang besar nya gik nyimpan tali pusat mekrang.. tapi dah kenak main mekrang alu berayan.. fairy tali pusat ada x?? hehe

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

aie,sapa ngkah coins ya lah?
kuries i.
ku mok juak. pi nek tok ney pat nak patah gigi gik?

*eee ktk biar betik pakdukun main tali pusat?

n i e z a said...

::dukunlintah_plk::
Mun ktk ngkh suma gigi debah bantal eh, mok ribu2 ktk dpt kali. Hehe..
Try gak ngkh tali pusat. Eee..

::felicia.f.ramzi::
Beats me.
Sampei nektok ku x tauk sapa coz mmg bkn org di rmh yg ngkh.
Ada anak lak, ngkh gigi susu cdak debah bantal, aku mok try juak klak. Hehe..