Sunday, February 7, 2010

enough already

I was at a wedding just now and while warming up to a woman there,
my mother introduced me to her.
I don't mind being introduced but I definitely regretted what I was about to hear.
Especially to a total stranger.

"Tok la kakak nya. Nya belum kahwin gik."
(This is her sister. She's not married yet)

I almost choked but managed to utter,

"Mak, perlukah padah nak ya juak?"
(Mum, is that really necessary?)

Can u believe that?
My own mother?

Sigh.

8 hands in the air:

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

a cue from a mother..
sabar dude!

f.i.e.z.a said...

kmk dah salu kenak za.semua org d padah nya mek single.at anytime.any place.huhu

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Ekekeke mak kitak koat nak nyoh kitak kawen cepat2 la ya hehehe...

n i e z a said...

::felicia.f.ramzi::
Bukan stakat cue, pressure ya. Nahan ati jak aku tadik. Huhu..

::f.i.e.z.a::
Kmk jarang dipadah camya bah, ne ndak kmk alu emo skejap tek. Haha..

::Faizal & Fashitah::
Kmk koat juak mok nikah tp org dgn nikah ya lom propose gk. :p

myra said...

nieza, thats normal. my parents dont do that. but my bosses and colleagues do. ya nyuroh kmk kin manas. sbb, i dont think they are at the liberty to say that.

n i e z a said...

::myra::
I just hope everyone just leave it alone. Bosses, colleagues, parents especially total strangers. We don't need to be constantly reminded of our status. :/

Anonymous said...

bkn mak ko sorg jak za..mak ku sama juak..ku asa mak2 kita dah mula risau knk kt x belaki gik..

n i e z a said...

::sueprettyinpink::
Mena kata dirik, ng sidak risau. Tp kita brk 27 bah, bkn 37 (touch wood).