Saturday, November 6, 2010

U're invited!

This came in the mail yesterday evening.
It's an invitation card for my cousin's wedding reception in Johor.
Fyi, she's a year younger than me & she's getting married 2 weeks from now.
Another fyi, I'm the only one without a ring on my finger & a child on my hip of all my siblings.
Talk about pressure with a capital P.
Thank God I couldn't make it to the wedding because of work obligations.
I know for sure I'll be bombarded with the same old, same old question.
-____-"

Anyways, to Muliana & Sahir, congratulations!
Sorry I couldn't make it to the wedding but I'll be sending my love & wishes for the both of u.
And u can claim the wedding gift from my mum & dad. ;)
Hope everything will go smoothly as planned.
AMIN.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 hands in the air:

AmirFX said...

Rilek.. Ktk msh mudak gik ya.. So much time n so much to do... Carik yg terbaik...

n i e z a said...

::AmirFX::
mena kata ktk ya. kmk xdala begaut / desperate mok settle down tp mun dh slalu gilak ditanyak soalan ya & nangga kwn2 dh bahagia ngan pasangan masing2, tersentuh juak jiwa wanita mek bah. :p