Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How can u not love them?

Kids can sure surprise u when u least expect it.
Once, my 7 months plus nephew suddenly muttered 'Takdeee' when he was angry at me for teasing him with the word.
And just like the other day, while I was browsing on the internet, little Andika was on his walker and maybe feeling a bit ignored, he decided to do something to get my attention.
Got my attention, he did!
He made the funniest, cutest face ever!
And he did it to me first!
*beaming with pride*

Everytime we want him to make that face, we unanimously say 'muka jaik' (ugly face) but Mum insisted we called it differently (kata-kata umpama doa) so we changed it to 'show gigi lokkk' (show ur teeth) and he will show the few teeth he has.

Now it's the wallpaper on my BB coz I know whenever I feel down, just looking at his face would definitely make my day.

ps: I so wanna be a mother! :p

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

3 hands in the air:

f.i.e.z.a said...

baruk anak org za!
lom anak dikpun gney ndak olahnya oo.

i so wanna be mummy too!

AkuWanitaBiasa said...

sik sabar za?huhuh..aku nebes dh tk...mcm2 dibingong..

n i e z a said...

::f.i.e.z.a::
Yalah, mun anak dirikpun mesti nya lebih juak.
Cek mak n bapak nya lok.
Yerr..

::AkuWanitaBiasa::
Biasala, mun lom dpt ng x sabar.
Bila dh dapat ya nebes. Hehe..
Boh bingong gilak, just enjoy the pregnancy. ;)